April 15, 2014 at 7:23 PM
As earlier announced in a previous blog post from March 20th 2014 we started upgrading our Windows user to non-java session entry points. This update process has almost completed and most of our Windows users are now using the non-java entry points to enter Electa Live sessions.
Along with the new entry points we are shipping an updated version of the virtual classroom plug-in. Here are some of the changes:
- A moderator shortcut to toggle speaking permissions to all users at once. This option is available from the “Audio” item on the main menu bar.
- A new moderator option to grant whiteboard access to all users at once. The option is available from the “Whiteboard” item on the main menu bar.
- Improved overall appearance on Windows 8 platforms using high resolution
- Fixed a bug while screen sharing on Windows 8 platforms running on high resolution (more than 96 DPI).
- Improved screen sharing performance and quality.
- Added 640x480 px option for live video broadcasting.
-Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
If you need help or any additional information regarding this upgrade please contact Electa Live Support here: www.support.e-lecta.com